The newspaper Dagbladet tested the classic baby sled from Fjellpulken against the Nordic Cab Explorer. Here is the verdict.
- How comfortable is the sled to pull?
- How stable does the sled feel?
- Do you experience the sled “swaying” against your body?
- How practical is the sled for transportation and use?
- Who is the sled best suited for?
Conclusion with the Nordic Cab Explorer as the sled:
“The sled is comfortable to pull, especially due to a very comfortable harness that ensures you pull with your entire upper body.“
“The sled feels stable and you are never afraid it will tip over. It stays well on the ski thanks to its wide skis.“
“A big advantage is that the sled, when folded, can easily fit in a trunk.“
“It provides a good skiing experience for an active and versatile family who wants to go skiing with the children.“
The sled test was made by Dagbladet and DinSide in cooperation with the Ski Association.
You can read the whole test in Dagbladet here. (Note! +article)