– The skis have been produced using high-quality cold-resistant PE. This material has very little friction on snow and is the same material used by many ski manufacturers in their ski soles.
Separate attachment points for skis
– Nordic Cab is equipped with separate attachment points for skis, helping balance the weight of the trailer. This means that you will not feel that you have gained an additional 10 kg of weight to carry when pulling the sled. This makes the trip as comfortable as possible also for the person pulling the sled.
– Slightly curved design, providing a good contact surface on the snow. This principle works in the same way as the camber on skis.
– The soles of the skis are equipped with four guideways. These ensure that the sled follows the runner in a highly stable fashion. When using skis without a guideway, you may find that the sled skids, but this does not happen with our skis even when doing relatively tight turns and going downhill.
– The excellent width and bearing surface of the skis also mean that they work well off the ski track.
– Nordic Cab skis are fitted with axles and are independent of one another. This allows them to move with the terrain and provides excellent cushioning against any unevenness.
– In addition to a high tip at the front, our skis also have a tip at the back. This makes them easy to manoeuvre. For example, if you need to push the sled backwards, they won’t dig in to the snow.
– The harness is equipped with wide, padded shoulder straps, providing for a comfortable, ergonomic pulling experience.
– A rigid padded waist belt relieves the strain on the back.
– Integrated protective patches protect clothing against wear
Comfortable and flexible tow bar
– Relieves strain and cushions movement in the sled.
– Telescopic for all lengths and free movement of skis and poles.
- 2x Nordic Cab ski
- 2 x ski axles
- 2 x straight aluminium tubes
- 2 x curved aluminium tubes
- 2 x flexible nylon tow bars
- 4 x locking pins
- 2 x stainless steel carabiners
- 1 x adjustable harness