This is included in variants with ski and hiking function.
- Included as standard with all Nordic Cab ski sleds / pulk, hiking kits, 5-in-1 and 6-in-1 bundles.
- Sturdy, padded, lined, braced, wide and ergonomic
- Removable shoulder straps
- Cross straps with pads across the shoulders/neck and a chest strap to better distribute the load, ensuring a more comfortable trip for the person pulling the sled.
- The waist belt is wide, braced and padded.
- The sides of the harness are equipped with protective patches. These are there to prevent wear on clothing.
- The sled drags attach to rings on the harness using a hook. Together with our unique flexible drag, this ensures that our sled can move freely when in use, resulting in less jerking/recoil in the sled.
- Our harness has been tested with the Explorer sled across Greenland as well as on Sunday trips across the fields 🙂
- Compatible with Explorer from and including 2010. Which year of manufacture is my model from? Read more here.