This is the perfect product for those who have energetic dogs.
This kit converts your Explorer to a dog cart or sled for transporting children or shopping.
Flexible nylon drags allows for unrestricted movement and turning.
The adjustable, padded harness fits most dogs that are capable of pulling.
The harness has been developed in consultation with veterinarians and dog clubs in Norway.
It is an adjustable harness suitable for dogs with a chest measurement between 80 and 120 cm
There are many recommendations regarding limitations. If you are unsure, please confirm with your veterinarian. A general recommendation we have received is:
- A normal, healthy dog can pull twice its own weight, including the Explorer, which weighs approximately 15 kg.
- A well-trained dog can pull three times its own weight.
- It is important to ensure that the load is distributed in such a way as to put minimal weight on the dog.
- Always keep your dog on a leash for control and safety.
- Train your dog repeatedly using an empty trailer until you and the dog feel comfortable with the trailer. Some dogs do not enjoy this at all, some will enjoy it after some training and some were simply born to do this.
The dog kit (upgrade) is available if you already have a drag and person harness for the 2010 model or newer.
Which year of manufacture is my model from? Read more here.
2 x short, curved tubes, 1 x dog harness and 4 x Velcro locking pins.